Exhibition and awards ceremony Saturday 18 November
Teatro del Popolo Castelfiorentino 5 p.m.
I progetti finalisti verranno annunciati e pubblicati sui siti internet del Premio e degli enti patrocinatori il 10 Novembre 2022 e saranno proiettati a Castelfiorentino il giorno della premiazione e verranno messi in mostra presso il ridotto del Teatro del Popolo e l’Ex Oratorio di San Carlo a Castelfiorentino.
Photography Explores: Languages, Perspectives, and Maps for the Future That’s Coming.
picture Alessandro Calabrese
Photographers can submit photographic projects either individually or as a group. For the Student category, individuals must be enrolled in a school, academy, or university for the 2022-2023 academic year.Submission Method
Projects must be submitted as a PDF file (See Example) containing:
Title of the project, presentational text, images, and CV. The file must be named: NameLastName_yearofbirth_ or CollectiveName_yearofbirth (es. MarioRossi_1995)
The file must not exceed 15 MB
- guarantee that the submitted project has never received any awards prior to the submission date;
- guarantee authorship of the work;
- guarantee their authority to cede the rights to the work and ensure that exhibition of the work will in no way violate the rights of a third party;
- if selected, provide high resolution images for projection;
- if selected, provide high resolution images for exhibition and publication in the catalog;
- if selected, provide, within the time frame established by the organisation, a selection of images accompanied by descriptions, copyright, and potential courtesies, with permission to be published in print, on the website, and in all communications/promotional materials for the Raccont’Arti Award and its future editions.
Awards ceremony and exhibition on Saturday 18 November in Castelfiorentino. The projects will be put on display the day of the award ceremony, in the exhibition spaces of the Teatro del Popolo’sfoyer and the Ex Oratorio di San Carlo in Castelfiorentino.
picture Serena Radicioli